How It Works
Share your ideas with me!
I will draft 3 initial designs for you. Pick from the 3 the one you like best!
From that initial design you picked, if you would like any alterations, 3 revisioned designs will be drafted for you to pick from based on your feedback.
- Any more revision designs will be charged at $25 CAD per round.
Once a design is approved, I will give you an approximate quote and request a 50% deposit from you. Once received, a final draft to scale will be drawn or 3D-modelled depending on the nature of the project.
The making shall now commence!!
Once completed, we will arrange the handoff or shipping where the remaining 50% of the payment will be requested.
What I Request From You:
- The type of jewellery you have in mind.
- An approximate size, materials, particular technique, etc.
- Your ideas, inspiration, sketches (optional), etc. with as many details and specifications as possibleeeee.
- The whole commission process may take up to 1 month or more to complete depending on its intricacy. (This refers to the designing and making phase)
- Shipping duration will be dependent on the courier.
- Keep you updated every step of the wayyyyy!!